All site service trucks are equiped with a wide range of tooling to be able to perform any task asked of on site. We also have delivery vehicles and site utes for personel and for urgent deliveries.
On and Off Site Services
Mudgee Engineering and Fabrication is pleased to present the proposal to perform On and Off-Site repair services onsite or in our Mudgee workshop. Mudgee Engineering and Fabrication currently supports and provides local mines and business with offsite repair services for refurbishments that includes some major overhauls of truck bodies, blades, buckets fixed and mobile plant in our capable fully equipped workshop
Mudgee Engineering & Fabrication offers the service of having your parts or machinery blasted and painted to you specification. The option to have them powdercoated is also an option.
As part of an Agreement, Mudgee Engineering and Fabrication can offer onsite support during scheduled services.
- Equipment inspections and condition monitoring.
- Supplying our clients planning department feedback in the way of detailed reports on findings.
- Offer suggestions for continual improvements including ways to increase longevity and cost savings.
- Assist OEM with monitoring of all parts and upkeep required.
- Attend meetings to discuss progress on all Mudgee Engineering and Fabrication services.
Other Services that We Offer:
- Fully equipped workshop with 6mm guillotine, large bed pan brake folder machine bay with mill and lathe and individual welding bays.
- A variety of skilled labour with back grounds and qualifications in; construction, building, mine sites, machining, fitting, mechanical.
- Large laydown yard capable of accepting large equipment for rebuilds.
- We offer blasting, painting and powder-coat to accompany our works.
- Custom stainless and aluminium fabrication.
- CNC plasma design and cutting.
- 3x equipped mobile workshops.
- NDT testing and reporting.
- Horticulture maintenance.